Monday, February 13, 2012

Introducing Little Miss Maia....

We've been absent from the blogging world for well over a year now - there's so much to catch up on... "Travel wise" we have been to Canada 3 times, the Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, Las Vegas, Denver (Kylie), New York (Craig), Niagara Falls and Craig's parents visited us here in the Summer. His Mum has been back again just recently because "Life wise", we made us a baby!!!

Maia Lee Homer was born on December 28th, 2011 at 1943h. She was 8 days overdue and decided to enter the world with her bungee cord around her neck, so was born by emergency C-section. She weighed in at 8 lb 15 oz (4040 g) and was 21.5 inches long (54.5 cm). And, she's the apple of our collective eye ;-)

Here are some pics.....

Buy Digital Prints


Lots of people thought this was a doctor holding her when they saw this pic - that is actually Craig with the baby...
Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints


These next pics were taken the morning after she was born by a photographer (yes, we have the rights to re-post).

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints

I woke up for this next pic and then promptly went back to sleep....

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints

I'm sorry about that annoying "print me" graphic - it's really pissing me off too - but it's easier just to re-post from the site I'm using to order pics from.

Our little Jedi - my friend Aleta knitted her Yoda hat and she bursts into tears EVERY time we put it on her! Wimp!

Buy Digital Prints


One week old....

Buy Digital Prints


What's the point of all this hair if I can't play? Better this than the headbands and hair clips I make her wear ;-O

Buy Digital Prints


In her snow suit (3 weeks old)

Buy Digital Prints


The reason I shouldn't be allowed to shop on Etsy......

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints


Jazzercise anyone?

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints

All sweaty after a work out (feed)...

Buy Digital Prints


Five weeks old and hamming it up for the camera....

Buy Digital Prints

Buy Digital Prints


4 comments:

bobbie said...

About bloody time!!! ;)

Wonderful pix; I especially like the one of you sitting holding her ~

Has Gomer built her a crib out of Legos???

Thanks!!
XOXO

Tara O said...

AWWWWWW!!!! I love the photo of you and little critter together!!

Missus Wookie said...

Yeah - so nice to see this pop up in my reader. Love the photos and she just knows she not as wise as Yoda yet.

Ryann said...

I love all these lovely photos! I linked you to my blog. hugs! :)